Healthy Joint Healthy Body Contest
Stand a chance to WIN 1 unit Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB (3 units to be given away)
How to Win?
STEP 1: PURCHASE
Spend RM 250 and above on participating products* in a single receipt from the same participating outlet during contest period
1st May 2020 to 30th June 2020 will stand a chance to win 1 unit Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB
Obtain a contest form from the outlet and fill in all the necessary details. Send us the completed form together with original proof of purchase/receipt. Contest form MUST reach BiO-LiFE Marketing office not later than 15th July 2020.
WhatsApp your receipt(s) with below format to +6017-646 9569 (https://wa.me/60176469569)
BLIPHONEXS<SPACE>FullName<SPACE>12-digit NRIC Number <SPACE>Contact Number
BLIPHONEXS; ELLY; 888888008888; 018-8888000
Flexsa, Flexigen, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Glucosamine 750mg, Celery Extract, Vita D3, Anti FR + Selenium, Executive B Complex, Previton.
Participating outlets include all pharmacies except Caring, Guardian and Watsons.
STEP 3: WIN
Be 1 of 3 lucky winners to win 1 unit Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB worth (RSP RM 4,899 each)
* T&C apply.
Terms & Conditions :
Organizer & Eligibility
- The BiO-LiFE– Healthy Body Healthy Joint [“Contest”] is organized by BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd [“Organizer”] and is open to all Malaysia citizens aged 18 and above that owns a valid MyKad as of 1st January 2020 [“Participants”].
- Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
- The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
- Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of SMS, facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
- Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
- This contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 1st May 2020 and will end on 23:59:59, 30th June 2020 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 1st July 2020 will be void.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
- To participate in this Contest, the participants are required to make purchase RM 250 and above of BiO-LiFE participating products at participating outlet and whatsapp the receipt(s) with personal details as entry to +60176469569 or by submission of complete contest form with proof of purchase (receipt) during the Contest Period.
- Participating outlets including all pharmacies nationwide except Caring, Guardian & Watsons pharmacy.
- This contest is eligible for purchases of participating products made in participating outlet in Malaysia.
- BiO-LiFE participating products include Flexsa, Flexigen, Glucosamine & Chondroitin, Glucosamine 750mg, Celery Extract, Vita D3, Anti FR + Selenium, Executive B Complex, Previton
- Entry is counted per single receipt and only 1 person is allowed for 1 entry for this contest.
- Participants who whatsapp / send in a complete contest form in with 1) at least RM250 and above on BiO-LiFE participating products with 2) receipts attached as proof of purchase as well as with 3) complete personal details (Name & NRIC) is eligible for 1 (one) entry.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
- 3 (Three ) unit of Apple Iphone XS Max 64GB worth ( RSP RM 4,899 each ) will be given out.
- Prize given is iPhone XS Max 64GB and colour is silver no changes of colour is allowed.
- The Warranty is valid for 1 year which covers software. Warranty is claimable at any Sen Heng branch Nationwide as below link: https://www.senheng.com.my/store-locator.
- All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerized selection process.
- Shortlisted Participants will be contacted via telephone on best effort basis with maximum of three (3) attempts. In the event a Shortlisted Participant is not contactable after the 3rd call attempt, the next Shortlisted Participant will then be contacted.
- Winners will be announced in BiO-LiFE Facebook and BiO-LiFE website.
- 1 (One) participant is entitled to win one (1) prize only.
- Prize winners are required to provide their IC number, phone number and full name during a phone verification prior or during the prize redemption. Failure to do so will result in the Participant losing his/her eligibility and claim.
- The risks of redeeming prizes are in the hands of the prize winners. All relevant costs and expenses to redeem one’s prizes are borne by the winners themselves.
- The organizer reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The organizer will not hold any of the responsibility if the prize is found damaged or broken after the winner has redeemed the prize. No exchange of the prize is allowed after the redemption.
- The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via phone call by 31st July 2020.
- Upon declared as winner, the Organizer will contact winner to make arrangement on the prize. The Organizer will not entertain any requests to extend the prize redemption or claim period.
- The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
- Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. In the event that a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
- The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and also the delivery process of the prizes.
- The Organizer, and its sponsors will also not be responsible or made responsible for:
- Any mistakes, errors or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
- Lost or late entries or entries that could not submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
- These terms and conditions are regulated by Malaysia law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia court.
- Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
- The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of purchase.
- The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
- Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organizer and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economical losses and others.
- The acceptance of contest prizes is taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for the publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering the Contest Terms and Conditions
- By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
- The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of this reasonable control.
- The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply to the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.