Redeem 1 unit of Fitness Tracker Watch when purchase Mega BiO-LiFE participating joint health products*
Redemption period: 1st April – 30th June 2019
First come first serve basis, while stocks last!
How to redeem:
worth RM200 & above in a single receipt of any Mega BiO-LiFE participating joint health products*
whatsapp your personal details (Full name, NRIC, Tel No., Mailing address)
and receipt to +6017 646 9569 (https://wa.me/60176469569)
•SUBMIT through hard copy and post to us, download your form here:
By providing Personal Information on these portions of the site, you consent to the collection and use of such information in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not disclose any Personal Information to any third parties. except as required by law.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you can always message us via email@example.com
Prizes Terms & Conditions
• The Give the Gift of Joint Health this Parent’s Day Fitness Tracker redemption run from 1/4/2019 - 30/6/2019 based on first come first serve basis, while stocks last.
• Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia reserves the right upon giving adequate prior notice to change the duration and/or the commencement and/or expiry dates of the Campaign Period.
• This Campaign is open to all Malaysian aged from 18 and above.
• Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
• Employee and immediate family members of the Organizers, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
• The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Redemption Period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’). Unless an extended period is announced, any redemptions received after the period shall be treated as disqualified. Any participation in the redemption during this Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions’) which shall remain in full force and effect.
Gifts & Participation Criteria
• To participate in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant will need to match the entry terms and conditions, announced via BiO-LiFE Malaysia website (Eligible Entries).
• Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
• Participants shall WhatsApp their full name, NRIC, a postal address and phone number along with the receipt to 017 – 646 9569 or fill in the e-form with all required information or mail the redemption form along with the original receipt to entitle for the gift redemption. Redemption entry with incomplete personal details and receipt will not be entertained.
• Participants into the redemption shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
• Joint Health participating products include Glucosamine & Chrondoitin, Glucosamine, Flexsa 1500mg, Flexigen, Calcium & Magnesium Plus, Vita D3, Celery & AB Adult Gold
• If an entrant rejects their gift or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the gift will be forfeited and Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia shall be entitled to give the gift to another entrant.
• Participant’s responsibility to ensure their postal address and phone numbers provided are current and updated with Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia in the event of any changes being made to the same by the Shortlisted Participants. Further and for the avoidance of any doubt, Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia shall not be liable for any telco charges, roaming or phone charges which is to be borne by the Shortlisted Participants, whether in or outside Malaysia as a result of Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia contacting the Shortlisted Participants. Mega BiO-LiFE Malaysia reserves the right to record these telephone conversations.
Gifts Terms & Conditions
• The gift is not redeemable for cash or exchange with equivalent value.
General Terms & Conditions
• All submission must be accompanied by original receipt and outlet’s stamp. Cumulative receipts within promotion period are not allowed.
• Incomplete submission will be disqualified and will not be entertained.
• This promotion is only available at participating outlets.
• All purchases must be made from same outlet.
• No claims of any kind can be made against BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd.
• The redemption form must reach us by 15th July 2019. Redemption forms that reach us after the stated date will not be entertained. BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd will not be held responsible if your mail is lost in transit.
• The Fitness Tracker Watch will be delivered via courier service. Therefore, please provide us an address where someone is available to accept the parcel. Please allow 8-10 weeks for the processing and delivery.
• BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd reserves the right to amend or cancel the promotion without prior notice.
• The redemption is based on first come first serve basis and while stocks last.
Get your FREE RM10 instant cash rebate voucher at your nearest participating pharmacy now!
Voucher validity: 1 March - 31 May 2019
Participating product: GLOW 50s, Pynocare 50s or 50s+10s
First come first serve, while stock last
Terms & Conditions:
1. This voucher is valid only for the purchase of either GLOW 50s or Pynocare 50s/50+10s in a single receipt.
2. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Only original vouchers are acceptable (no photocopy is allowed). For CARiNG pharmacy, please show the barcode to cashier to enjoy the rebate.
4. Only ONE voucher is accepted for each transaction.
5. Mega BiO-LiFE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
6. No claims of any kind can be made against BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd.
7. This voucher cannot be accumulated for redemption.
8. To enjoy this rebate, a receipt is required to attach as proof of purchase.
Patients with arthritic knees can add hip-strengthening exercises to their workout to improve the ability to walk and maybe reduce pain, according to a research review.
Based on pooled data from eight clinical trials with a total of 340 patients, the study team concludes in the British Journal of Sports Medicine that hip strengthening exercises involving weights or elastic bands would help the most.
“Despite knowing that exercise is beneficial, what type of exercise should be included in a thorough exercise program remains largely unknown,” said lead author Andrew Hislop of the University of Queensland in Brisbane, Australia.
Most international guidelines recommend exercise in the conservative management of knee osteoarthritis, a bone and cartilage disease that affects one in four people over age 55. However, many doctors don’t follow up on this advice with patients or refer them to the proper physiotherapist for an additional appointment, Hislop noted.
“With a growing population and increasing number of lower limb injuries, there is going to be an ever increasing burden on the health system to manage knee osteoarthritis,” he told Reuters Health by email.
Hislop and colleagues conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials that investigated the effect of adding hip-strengthening exercises to a regimen often prescribed to strengthen the quadriceps muscles at the front of the thigh for people with knee arthritis.
The researchers looked at whether aspects of knee and walking function improved, as well as whether pain and quality of life were affected by the added hip-strengthening routine.
They also evaluated three types of hip exercises to see which had the greatest effect: resistance weight-lifting, functional neuromuscular exercises such as single-leg squats or stepping, and so-called multimodal exercise that combined these two.
Overall, adding hip-strengthening significantly improved walking function, though it did not have a statistically meaningful effect on pain, stair function or the ability to stand from a sitting position.
When researchers looked at individual types of hip exercise, however, they found that resistance exercises in particular were more effective than functional neuromuscular exercises for improving pain and functioning. Multimodal exercise had no added effect.
“Strengthening the hip muscles, particularly the hip abductors, might improve pelvic drop and trunk control, lightening the load on the knee,” Hislop said.
“Many health professionals are concerned only with the site affected by the disease, forgetting the regional consequences of the disease” at the hip or beyond, said Dr. Jamil Natour, chief of rheumatology at the Federal University of Sao Paulo in Brazil, who wasn’t involved in the study.
“We should verify that the ‘normal’ hip of a patient with knee osteoarthritis is evaluated and possibly rehabilitated,” he told Reuters Health by email.
Researchers also want to understand exactly how exercise influences knee osteoarthritis pain. The effect be physical, but could also stem from other factors such as a general improvement in wellbeing, attention from a healthcare professional or a placebo effect.
“Over the last decade or so, many researchers have looked for the optimal exercise program, but unfortunately, without luck,” said Marius Henriksen, head of the Physiotherapy and Biomechanics Research unit at Copenhagen University Hospital in Frederiksberg, Denmark, who wasn’t involved with the study.
“To me, that suggests that the exercise that is effective is the exercise that is being done,” he told Reuters Health by email. “Go out there and exercise and be physically active, and do something that you find fun and meaningful.”
“Thanks to BiO-LiFE Oralbiotix K12 as my bad breath has disappeared after taking it. As a retail pharmacist, bad breath has become a social problem to me. As bad breath cause me embarassment and low self-esteem, Oralbiotix K12 has solved my problem and I can talk to my customers closely with confidence...”
“ ...I was then recommended to try this product and within a month of taking it, I've experienced much improvement. My indigestion problems have much reduced and bowel movements have improved. I would definitely continue taking this probiotics and highly recommend it to the others who have the same problem as mine to try it.”